The Trailer Valet JX5-S (Swivel Pipe Mount with Bracket) is a 5K capacity trailer tongue jack. The JX5 is manual trailer jack that has the versatility to be powered using any standard 18-Volt to 20-Volt drill and the Included Trailer Valet Drill Attachment with a 5K capacity. The JX5-S can be bolted on the side of your trailer tongue with the included bracket kit. The JX5-S was created for all trailers consumers in mind, to make hitching and adjusting quick and convenient especially when you have a fully loaded trailer and do not want to always hand crank.
- Use hand crank or included Trailer Valet Drill Attachment (TVDA) and (18-Volt to 24-Volt) drill to adjust the height up and down or you can use the hand crank for more manual operation.
- Zinc-rich coating, nickel plating and finished with our signature wrinkle black powder coating
- Weather resistant shield protection
- Patented gear material composition delivers maximum efficiency while reducing heat retention
- Sleeve fitting to offer the ultimate protection while ensuring a smooth glide every time (side mount only)
- 5,000 lbs. weight capacity
- Signature wrinkle black powder coating
- Wheel Sold Separately
- 5000lb (static), 5000lb (lift w/o drill), 1250lb (lift w/ drill)