Tread-Lock by Bostik is a one-component, easy gunning, construction adhesive that is specifically formulated for the installation of stair tread, retread and riser installations. Tread-Lock has good grab strength while wet and cures quickly to form a tenacious bond. Once cured, Tread-Lock remains tough yet flexible for extreme durability, helps reduce stair squeaking and reduces the sound of footsteps on the stairs.
- Extremely strong durable bond
- Easy to clean off prefinished tread, even after cure
- Helps eliminate squeaking and reduces sound
- Tread-Lock has superior elasticity, allowing the adhesive to move with the wood as it expands and contracts with changes in temperature and humidity
- Stairtek warranty remains valid with the use of Tread-Lock adhesive