Trex RainEscape is a unique under-deck drainage system that uses a network of troughs and downspout construction to keep rain, spills, and snowmelt from dripping through elevated deck boards. Once installed, the space beneath the deck is dry and protected from the outdoor elements. Then, homeowners can design an outdoor living space that includes lights, ceiling fans, entertainment components, and, outdoor kitchens, and more.
- Easily installed by any homeowner or deck builder
- Once installed, the dry area below the second-story deck can be used for additional living space or storage.
- Can be installed on 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Can be used on any joist material or any brand of decking
- Available in black and brown