If you need to hook up lots of electronics to a surge protector, this special kit from Tripp Lite has you covered. The kit includes 3 TLP76MSGB ECO-Surge 7-Outlet Surge Protectors with Individually Controlled Outlets. Each protector is an ideal green solution for your bottom line and the environment because its energy-saving outlet configuration reduces waste (and costs) by letting you cut AC power to devices that aren't being used. 1 outlet is always on for a device that requires constant power, such as a router or DVR. The other 6 outlets have individual on/off switches, so if you aren't using the device plugged into it, you can power off the outlet to save energy. Another illuminated on/off switch provides 1-touch control to all outlets except the 1 that is always on. An integrated circuit breaker protects all outlets and automatically shuts down connected equipment in case of overload.
- Kit includes 3 7-outlet ECO-Surge surge protectors
- Black plastic housing with contrasting color outlines around each outlet helps users locate outlets in areas with poor lighting
- Each surge protector has 1,080 Joules of surge protection and can handle up to 1,800-Watt and up to 4 transformer plugs
- 6 of the 7 outlets on each surge protector have individual on/off switches
- 14-Gauge, 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug to conveniently reach distant outlets
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs