Why dig when you can Power Planter drill. Save time and money, Power Planter bulb augers are designed for ease of use and long-term use. With high quality steel and uncompromised US manufacturing, Power Planter multi-purpose bulb augers guarantee your satisfaction with an unconditional, lifetime guarantee on parts, materials, and craftsmanship - excluding normal wear. This Power Planter auger is a professional landscaper's go-to choice when planting gallon potted plants or shrubs. It is perfect for 4 x 4 fence post hole digging, too. The auger is designed to leave room for cement around the post when digging holes. Designed with the needs of the professional landscaper in mind, this auger delivers the strength and durability you need to plant large potted plants with speed and efficiency. Its double 10-Gauge flighting design makes it twice as fast as augers with a single-flighting construction. This is a powerful and professional tool for planting large bulbs, landscape plants, digging post holes faster and more efficiently, and all types of jobs. Because it fits most cordless drills, you will have the power to do the job practically anywhere. The USA gallon pot, post-hole, and multi-purpose auger has a 1.25 in. shaft with a 7 in. Dia, 28 in. L, and with a 1/2 in. hex for drills. It digs up to 26 in. holes. Get your Power Planter multipurpose bulb and plant auger today and use your spare time to enjoy the completed project.
- Digs holes up to 26 in. D and 7 in. W
- 1.25 in. steel shaft with double 10-Gauge flighting for 2X efficiency and longer-life
- 1/2 in. non-slip hex drive
- Fits most electric and cordless drills minimum voltage recommendation: 20-Volt cordless drill, an auger powerhead is recommended, but these diameters can also be used with a large electric drill
- Color: black
- Drill required and sold separately
- Safety notice: do not use earth augers with impact driver drills, drill bit extensions or sockets, a drill side handle is recommended