The Cerro 1/2 in. x 5 ft. Copper Type M Hard Temper Straight Pipe is utilized for a variety of plumbing and heating purposes. It is constructed from Alloy C12200 (DHP) which meets industry standards and is NSF / ANSI Standard 61 certified.
- Manufactured in the USA and is produced in compliance with the applicable chemical and mechanical properties of ASTM standards
- For general plumbing and heating purposes
- Alloy C12200 (DHP) meets industry standards and is NSF / ANSI Standard 61 certified
- Meets or exceeds industry standards to deliver high quality flow products
- Plumbing and mechanical codes govern what types of products may be used for applications; local codes should always be consulted for minimum requirements
- Return Policy