Grown by United Nursery, the Areca Palm, also known as golden cane palm, yellow palm or butterfly palm can make any space a lush tropical paradise. Known for its thick feathery arching fronds this palm is one of the most popular because of its beautiful appearance. Although they can grow to a mature height of more than 10 ft., a young Areca makes a beautiful lush indoor plant in any size container. The Areca thrive in areas with plenty of sunlight and prefer their soil slightly moist to the touch. To beautify your plant use containers with drain holes to drain excess water and keep your plant healthy. Indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers that removes pollutants and chemicals from the air for healthy living. Studies show that house plants can decrease stress and anxiety and stimulate creativity. Great for yourself or as a gift.
- We do not ship to California, AZ, GU, HI, PR, VI, hand selected house plants - a woodland plant native to full and partial shade, matures to 54 in. tall and is an excellent choice for a house plant, the dypsis lutescens is the perfect indoor plant and the perfect gift, each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation
- Easy to care tropical plant - your areca palm plant loves well-drained, consistently moist rich soil, protect your plant from the afternoon sun as it prefers shade for a majority of the day, it prefers warmth and humidity and lives comfortably in 55°F-85°F
- Sword like areca palm leaves - the areca palm earns its common name from the colors, with hints of golden yellow and its alluring green color is a perfect fit for the summer
- INDOOR HOUSE PLANT AS NATURAL AIR PURIFIER - Fall foliage indoor houseplant is a great purifier for your home. Studies have shown that live plants in the home will reduce stress and improve mood increasing productivity and creativity.
- Tropical live plant care instructions - water regularly to maintain moist soil and do not require much sun, we do not recommend shipping to extremely cold weather states
- Measurements are taken from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Beautify Your Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all large planter pots here.Click here to learn more.