This 2-pack of Euginia Topiaries is the perfect addition to your outdoor space. The Eugenia Topiary 2 ball, is a lush plant with glossy foliage which makes the Eugenia an attractive solo specimen, but also a classy companion to other plants in mixed groupings. When allowed to mature, where hardy, the bark develops attractive patterning with flakes of cream, pink and tan. The Eugenia Topiary is often used as a hedge or privacy barrier. It makes an excellent potted plant or you can prune it severely and use it as a low border in formal garden settings. An interesting Eugenia plant fact is its relation to the Myrtle family. The Eugenia Topiary 2 ball is useful for interiors, porches or patios. Beautiful when used as a pair on either side of an entrance way. If you're looking for a plant that will make a statement and add a tropical feel and look in your home or office, then the Eugenia-2 ball topiary is a great choice. Indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers which help decrease stress and anxiety while stimulating creativity and productivity. Great for yourself or as a gift.
- Shiny oval leaves with its shiny and oval leaves, the eugenia topiary makes a visually stunning addition to any outdoor space, be it your patio, porch, front or back yard, although it didn't get the name topiary until the renaissance, the art of cutting shrubs and trees into shapes goes back as far as the ancient greeks, when you add eugenia topiary to your garden, you join the Italian artists of the middle ages and the cottage gardeners of the victorian era in enjoying living sculptures
- Tropical plant care instructions the eugenia is an evergreen which is quite resilient and requires little special care when given the right growing conditions, it can grow well in full sun outdoors, but in regions with hot summer sun, a spot that gets full sun for the morning hours, followed by partial shade in the afternoon, is ideal, the eugenia topiary make a great addition to any outdoor space, the eugenia topiary lives comfortable between 55°F to 90°F
- Great outdoor houseplant caring for a eugenia plant that is potted requires a bit more effort than in-ground plants, but the arrangement allows temperate season gardeners to enjoy this lovely bush, just remember to move it indoors when chilly temperatures threaten the plant
- Pet warning according to the ASPCA this plant may be toxic to pets if ingested, plants increase humidity and reduce levels of certain pollutants, as well airborne dust, cat, areca, ponytail and majesty palm trees are perfectly safe for your pets
- The Eugenia pair will measure between 36-40 inches Tall at the time of shipping, Measurements are taken from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Shipping to extreme cold or hot weather states is also not recommended, each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation, measurements are taken from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Measurements are taken from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Tips for Watering Trees & Shrubs.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all X-Large planter pots here.Click here to learn more.