Grown by United Nursery, the Lemon Button Fern is a small fern within the variety of Boston fern. The Lemon Button fern has long fronds with very small button like leaves that alternate up its stem. This plant typically does not grow larger than 14 in. to 18 in. T. The Lemon Button is an excellent addition to arrange in an outdoor area with shade or great for use indoors as a houseplant. The Lemon Button fern is maintained at bright to medium light conditions. Indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers which help decrease stress and anxiety while stimulating creativity and productivity. Great for yourself or as a gift.
- Easy to grow tropical plant the lemon button fern indoor houseplant adjusts quickly to its environment and will thrive in bright to medium light levels, it prefers warmth and lots of humidity and lives comfortable in 60°F to 80°F. Plant size may vary between 12 in. to 19 in. Tall.
- Button like leaflets the lemon button fern gets its name from its button shaped leaflets and its slight lemony scent, its small button like leaves create a dramatic presence that add elegance to any space, indoor house plant health benefits - indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers which help decrease stress and anxiety while stimulating creativity and productivity
- Tropical live plant care instructions the lemon button fern will do well in bright to medium lighting conditions, it prefers warmth and humidity and lives comfortable in 60°F to 80°F, keep the soil moist without leaving the soil soaked
- Pet warning, according to the ASPCA this plant is non-toxic to pets, not for human consumption
- We do not recommend shipping to extremely cold weather states, each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation