Grown by United Nursery, the Schefflera Trinette, also known as the "Umbrella Tree" is commonly grown as a houseplant and can easily double as an outdoor patio plant. This variegated variety of umbrella plant has large patches of creamy yellow lighting up its foliage. Perfect for brightening a room solo or enlivening a mix of green-leaved plants. Schefflera may initially drop leaves as they adjust to a new setting as they are really vigorous and easy-care plants. They may be pruned to control height or shape. Indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers that removes pollutants and chemicals from the air for healthy living. Studies show that house plants can decrease stress and anxiety and stimulate creativity. Great for yourself or as a gift.
- We do not ship to California or Arizona due to U.S. department of agriculture restrictions, we do not recommend shipping to extremely cold weather states, each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation
- Simple to care for tropical plant - the umbrella plant does not like to be kept consistently moist, so watering when dry to touch will be most beneficial, this plant will do well in high to medium direct
- Glossy eye catching umbrella tree foliage - umbrella plant has beautiful glossy green with cream leaves which grow in clusters and create a large umbrella like canopy giving off a tropical look, the schefflera Trinetta plant will add a tropical vibe to your home, this low-maintenance umbrella plant is perfect for indoors or outdoors and can make the perfect gift
- Indoor house plant as natural air purifier - studies have shown that beautiful live plants for your home can improve your mood, spark your creativity, and reduce stress which could increase productivity, our handpicked plants from our field to your home will add elegance to your home or office setting
- Tropical live plant care instructions - be sure to not over water your schefflera plant and allow soil to drain properly and dry before adding more water