Skip delivery and make your own pizza. This six-piece pizza kit includes the tools you need to convert your grill into a fantastic pizza oven. The set includes a round pizza stone frame, a wooden pizza wheel, a folding aluminum peel, a rocking pizza cutter, a pizza slice server and a mesh pizza screen. The stone bakes crisp crusts, while the aluminum screen provides a cushion of air between the stone and the pizza to deliver crust and toppings cooked at the same rate. Slice and serve the pie without the take-out hassle.
- Round pizza stone with frame - enjoy the same quality of food baked in a professional brick lined oven in your backyard or kitchen at home, baking stones are perfect for pizza, bread, pastries or any other baked goods, eliminating hot spots while cooking, and produce uniformly browned crust, baking stones are also convenient for heating and re-heating ready-made frozen pizza and baked goods
- Wooden pizza peel - pizza peels are essential for transferring pizzas to and from a hot stone, this medium sized wooden pizza paddle is made of solid hardwood, don't forget to dust the peel with cornmeal to help slide the pizza dough to and from the peel, can also be used to serve finished pies
- Folding aluminum peel - a peel is an absolute necessity for the pizza oven, this pizza peel folds for easy storage and portability, making it more portable than other peels so it can easily go wherever the portable oven or portable grill with pizza stone goes
- Rocking pizza cutter - cutting a pizza into neat slices has never been faster or easier with this rocking pizza cutter the stainless steel blade cuts through your pizza as you use the soft-grip TPR handle to rock the cutter back and forth in quick, efficient motions
- Pizza slice server - serve up your fresh-baked pizza with this soft-grip pizza slice server, the TPR handle gives you a firm, comfortable hold on the server as the stainless steel blade slides under the pizza to separate it from your cutting board, pizza pan, or pizza peel
- Mesh pizza screen - cooking pizza on a mesh pizza screen allows air to circulate, promoting even baking and a crisper crust