Blue Pearl Species Crocus delivers an early-season punch of color to the emerging landscape. You'll be overjoyed to see the iridescent blue blooms pop up, even through snow, to show off creamy white interiors. Species Crocus multiply rapidly, form charming bunches and bloom earlier to extend the crocus season.
- Space plants approximately 3 in. to 4 in. apart for best results
- For best results, grow in well-drained clay, loamy or sandy soil
- Flowers bloom between February and March
- Reaches standard mature height of 4 in. to 6 in.
- Includes twenty-five 5 plus cm bulbs
- Botanical name: crocus chrysanthus blue pearl
- Grows and flowers best in full sun, partial shade
- Due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to AE, AK, GU, HI, PR