Double Daffodil Replete boasts double flowers with pink centers and white outer petals. These strong, mid-spring blooms last 2-V87weeks or more in the garden or a vase. And they are delightfully fragrant, too. Excellent for naturalizing, producing abundant blooms each year. Fine cutting flowers.
- Space plants approximately 4 in. to 6 in. apart for best results
- Loosen soil about 10 in. and water well after planting
- Blooms from March to May
- Reaches standard mature height of 15 in.
- Includes twenty-five 14 cm to 16 cm bulbs
- Botanical name: narcissus replete
- Grows and flowers best in full sun, partial shade
- Due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to AE, AK, GU, HI, PR