This style is a favorite of today's contemporary architects. When installed, the long and narrow Stacked Stone, with its square edges, provides a modern look. The natural warmth and versatility of stone, coupled with your creative planning, can give your home or building the character and personality you desire. We offer you many key advantages because of our unique manufacturing process and strict quality controls. Light weight exact replica of natural stone. Each stone is modeled from Natural Stone; to truly capture it's the beauty, texture and style. Can be perfectly blended with 4 unique accessories. Labor savings are dramatic due to ease of installation. Can be installed indoors and outdoors for the convenience of year round installation. ICC-ES certified manufacturer.
- Application: dry stacked, mortar joint can be applied for added strength, packaged assuming dry stack installation, adding a mortar joint will increase coverage
- Pattern: linear
- Matching flats available; sold separately
- Corners: heights of 1 in. to 4 in., short return 2.25 in. to 2.625 in.; long return 6 in. to 9.25 in.; with an average thickness of 1.5 in.
- Colors and shades printed here are as true a match as the printing process will allow
- Sample boards may be ordered in the store for a freight charge; please see a pro-sales associate for details
- Product may arrive darker than anticipated; please be aware that the stone is experiencing the curing process and will lighten over time