Displaying long blades of green grass and beautiful plumes that can be over 10 ft. tall, Pampas Grass is a great addition to your landscape. This grass gets large so should be planted in a spacious area. Also take precautions when maintaining it such as wearing a long sleeve shirt and gloves because the blades of grass can cut you. For this reason you might also not want to plant it too close to walkways, driveways or play areas.
- Mature size 8 ft. tall x 6 ft. wide
- Large cream colored plumes
- Grows best in full sun
- Water thoroughly twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Fertilize every spring with slow-release fertilizer
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 7-10
- Invigorate your lawn or garden with a wide assortment of exclusive Vigoro products. Click here to learn more.