A multi-surface Silicone lubricant that lubricates, waterproofs and protects. WD-40 Specialist® Silicone safely lubricates, waterproofs and protects metal and non-metal surfaces such as rubber, plastic and vinyl. This formula dries fast and leaves a clear, non-staining film that doesn't stick or make a mess, so it won't attract dirt. Great for use on cables, pulleys, guide rails, valves, linkages, hinges, locks and more. Effective in-use temperatures ranging from -100 degree F to 500 degree F.
- Provides up to 5x greater wear protection than the competition*. Our formula delivers the ultimate lubrication for less frequent reapplications
- Lubricates at least 2x longer than the competition**
- Safe to use on metal, rubber, vinyl, and plastic without a messy residue
- Quick-Drying formula for multi-surface use that also protects against rust
- 50-state VOC compliant. NSF Category H2 (#146863)
- Protects a range of products found in the shop, garage, job site, or home including cables, pulleys, valves, hinges, windows, sliding doors and locks
- *Test Lab: WD-40 Co. Technical Center (Pine Brook, NJ); ASTM D4172; Test date: 12/2020.
- **Test Lab: WD-40 Co. Technical Center (Pine Brook, NJ); ASTM D4172 - Modified; Test date: 03/2021.