Remember when you could cut through 5 in. metal pipes with ease. The WEN 5 in. Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw makes easy work of brass, aluminum, copper, steel and more. Cut pipes up to 5 in. Dia or rectangular materials up to 5 in. x 4-7/8 in. size. Variable speed operation allows for blade rotation anywhere from 125 ft. to 260 ft. per minute to help ensure the perfect cut on a variety of sizes and materials. The compact design makes transportation and storage simple, giving you access to a powerful and rugged machine at both the job site and at home. The onboard vise provides a firm grasp on your workpiece. Combine this with the beveling blade to create angled cuts anywhere from 0 to 60°. Make 45° cuts up to 3-1/8 in. Dia for circular material and 3-1/8 in. x 3-15/16 in. for square material. Ball bearing blade guides provide a long lifespan and reliable operation while onboard blade tension and tilt knobs make for easy adjustments and tweaks between jobs. The WEN 5 in. Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw also features a pre-installed 56-1/2 in. x 1/2 in. blade and a 4.5 Amp motor. And because it is a WEN product, your metal-cutting bandsaw comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could cut through over 24 sq. in. of steel in a single pass. Remember WEN.
- Adjust the blade speed anywhere from 125 ft. to 260 ft. per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling blade helps create cuts anywhere from 0° to 60°
- Cut pipes up to 5 in. Dia or rectangular materials up to 5 in. x 4-7/8 in. size
- Compact design makes for easy storage and transportation
- Make 45° cuts up to 3-1/8 in. Dia for circular material and 3-1/8 in. x 3-15/16 in. for square material
- Backed by a 2-year warranty