Werner's Universal Stabilizer spans 47 in. and provides a standoff of 10 in., designed for use on aluminum ladders of all duty ratings. Featuring a handy paint can hook for convenience, the stabilizer attaches in minutes and features mar-resistant rubber end caps to protect your work surface. Ideal for stabilizing the M1 series multiladders when in scaffold or stairway positions, it also works with the aluminum ladder series for versatility.
- Span: 47 in.; standoff: 10 in.
- Works with aluminum ladder series D716 (16 ft.), D1100 (all lengths), D1200 (all lengths), D1300 (all lengths), D1500 (all lengths), D500 (20 ft. to 24 ft.), MT (all lengths) and M1 (all lengths)
- For use on aluminum series extension ladders with rails up to 3 in. x 1-3/16 in. (all lengths)
- Ideal for stabilizing the M1 multiladder when in scaffold or stairway positions
- Mar-resistant rubber caps protect work surface
- Comes with mounting hardware, instructions and convenient paint can hook
- Easy setup; attaches in minutes
- The #1 brand in professional climbing equipment: