The rhythmic and random sounds of the Encore Water Bell Fountain are reminiscent of the natural sounds of a gently flowing stream. Adapted from an original and copyrighted design by artist and musician Ron Snider, they are handcrafted using solid brass bells for excellent sound. Water bubbling up from the center of the fountain causes two floating bells to gently swirl around six fixed bells, ringing softly when they meet. An adjustable pump lets you control the water flow and frequency of ringing. This musical fountain adds beauty and charm to your home. It flourishes as a centerpiece or accent and will fill your surroundings with joy.In 1979, GRAMMY(R) Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first of Woodstock Chimes Wind Chimes and is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and remains based in New York's Hudson Valley.
- High Quality Peaceful Sound - Developed by professional musicians, this beautiful water bell fountain has calming bell tones. No matter where you put this water bell fountain, it is sure to fill the area with peace and tranquility.
- A Great Indoor Fountain - Enjoy peace and serentiy when you safely place this wonderful water bell fountain near an electrical outlet
- Made With Long-Lasting Materials - This water bell fountain is bold in design and is made of 8 polished brass bells, black plastic bowl, continuous-duty pump
- A Perfect Gift - Ready to give in a four-color gift box, these wind bells are a great gift for Birthday, Anniversary, Sympathy, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Wedding, Housewarming, Retirement, Christmas or Outdoor Decor
- Why Woodstock Chimes? - GRAMMY(R) Award-winning musician Garry Kvistad founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979, providing high quality Woodstock Wind Chimes for outside, garden decor for outside, outdoor decor, patio decor and musical gifts
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Return Policy