No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson's single-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors need for light dewatering on the job site. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pump features for a small pump investment. It has one year warranty.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to 0.4 in., ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty, strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection
- Oil lifter provides lubrication to seal faces during operation minimizing the risk of seal failure due to overheating
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs