Specific to season or situation, the gap between a good and a cheap coverall is vast. Our Taft short-sleeve coverall draws on 8 decades of experience outfitting the trades to deliver the durability needed when punching the clock and getting it done. Back pockets and chest pockets stow a few key items, while elastic inserts reduce sag and droop. 5 oz. lightweight cotton poplin and short sleeves prevent you from running too hot in southern climates or heated shops or when you can finally leave the overhead door up all day.
- 5 oz. lightweight cotton/poly poplin material: won't overheat the core when working in a heated shop or southern climates
- 2-chest pockets and 2 back pockets
- Elastic inserts at back waist reduce sag and droop
- 2-way storm-flapped front zipper for fast, easy relief
- Crisp collar keeps your workday look sharp