Easy to use with no electrician required, the ST Switch is a do-it-yourself smart portable automatic transfer switch that automatically transfers utility power to power from your portable generator. It’s a first of its kind technological innovation exclusive to Smart Switch Ready Westinghouse Portable Generators. The ST Switch is engineered to bridge the gap between traditional portable generators and standby generators by introducing home standby functionality with cost-effective versatility to provide a complete home backup power solution. With constant tracking, it monitors household connection to utility power during emergencies or blackouts to avoid power loss to the key appliances you need the most. Compact and lightweight at less than 9 lb., it’s ultra-portable and can be conveniently placed any location it’s needed. Maintaining support for your security system, sump pump, refrigerator, furnace, or essential home appliance is now more effortless than before. With dependability and added flexibility, the Westinghouse ST Switch enables you to have peace of mind around-the-clock.
- Do-it-yourself process is simple to install with no electrician required
- Smart Switch technology regulates power supply by turning on generator without manual operation to automatically switch power sources
- Compact, easy to store, and maneuver at less than 9 lb.
- Traditional duplex 120V 20A household outlets to connect your home necessities
- Around-the-clock monitoring tracks household power loss during emergencies or blackouts to keep power on for 20A appliances or electronics up to 2400 watts
- Power indicator lights communicate whether the utility power is on/off and when generator power is on
- Comes with 25’ generator Smart Switch Ready control cable and integrated 25’ generator L14-30P power cord
- Only compatible with Westinghouse Portable Generators with Smart Switch Ready outlet including the WGen5300, WGen7500, WGen7500DF, WGen9500, WGen9500DF, WGen12000, WGen12000DF