This 15-1/2 in. Westinghouse Victorian White Finish Ceiling Medallion adds an elegant aesthetic to any ceiling fan or lighting fixture. The medallion features a charming Victorian-style pattern on a clean white surface. The simple installation of this medallion is a great way to hide a hole if an opening in the ceiling is cut too large. It can also hide ceiling blemishes and cracks that may appear around ceiling fans and lighting fixtures. The medallion is 15-1/2 in. in diameter with a 4 in. center opening. It is made of durable molded plastic. WARNING: To avoid the risk of fire, all light bulbs or any heat generating source should be at least 6 in. from this medallion. Product reference number 77028.
- Ceiling medallion offers an elegant backdrop for fans and lights
- 4 in. center opening accommodates like-size fixtures
- Intricate design and white finish offer an attractive, classic aesthetic
- Use to cover too-large holes and cracks around fixtures
- Can be cut, drilled, glued or screwed
- Can be used on the interior or exterior