Power Train Components, Inc. is a family owned assembly, packaging, and distribution company of automotive parts founded in 1978 by D.R. Doc Nihart. PTC is now managed by Doc's son, Jack, who is a graduate of Eastern Kentucky and has over 30 years of Auto Care experience. Contracting with mostly OE manufacturers, both domestic and offshore, PTC purchases and assembles quality products that are manufactured to our strict specifications. We utilize state-of-the-art data processing, packaging and distribution equipment.
- 96% + average order fill rate
- Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications to meet or exceed OE form, fit and function
- Special coatings provide additional corrosion resistance to extend life in even the harshest environments
- provide coverage for most Domestic, Asian and European applications
- Popular Fitments: 2003-2006 Acura MDX
- Popular Fitments: 2005-2008 Honda Pilot