XL All Weather Finishing Corners for the All Weather XL Tiles provide the finishing touch to the XL all weather tiles. The finishing corners and edges (sold separately) can be combined to create a polished look for your deck or patio. Beveled trim can also help prevent tripping hazards. Just like the XL all weather tiles and edges, the corners can withstand hot sun and cold winters. The unique structure means the floor is supported on a framework of legs which allow it to carry heavy weights and at the same time provide a cushion effect. The trim matches the tiles beautiful colors and will enhance any space. The XL all weather tiles feature our exclusive, built-in xpand tabs, which connect the tiles together, absorb tile expansion with changes in temperature and eliminate "tile buckling" common to most other tile systems.
- 100% recyclable PVC finishing edges are built to withstand up to 12,000 lbs. of pressure per tile
- Very low maintenance, made to withstand the elements
- No issues of mold, mildew, rot and insects - no organic material
- Very easy to install with the loose laid, XL all weather interlocking tiles (sold separately)
- Corner pieces are also available (sold separately)
- Made in Sweden