Use the Yonico 14181 Slotting Router Bit for all your slotting needs. Great for cutting slots in a mitered door frame to incorporate door panels. The Yonico 14181 slot cutter cuts 1/4 in. slots. 2-flute carbide cutters and 1/2 in. shank. Slot router bits come in handy for many joinery project. Slotting bits can be used biscuit joinery, cope and stick and to create panel slots in rail and stile cabinet doors.
- Cut slots and grooves for joinery and other general use
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount and handheld router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps