Z GRILLS wood pellet grill model ZPG-7002B features a total of 694 sq. in. in cooking area. It brings you unique wood-fired flavor that a gas or charcoal grill cannot do. The automated electric feed system helps to maintain the heat and produce the optimal amount of smoke. It also allows you to set the temperature from 180°F to 450°F. Set it, leave the rest to the grill and no babysitting any more. in addition, its digital temperature control system can auto ignite the grill. So easy and quick startup. ZPG-7002B is perfect for many occasions such as picnics and tailgating parties.
- Large grill area: 694 sq. in.
- Cooking temperature: 180° to 450°F
- Hopper capacity: 20 lbs.
- Heavy-duty casters with 2 locking brakes
- Pellet purge system
- Consistent heat control
- Savory wood smoked flavor: uses a wide variety of savory wood pellets such as oak, hickory, pecan and mesquite to add subtle smoky flavors
- Easy to cook: fires up and is ready to cook your food to perfection instantly
- 3-years of warranty