Use the IDEAL Noalox Anti-Oxidant Joint Compound to improve the conductivity of aluminum electrical connections. Anti-oxidant compound is a perfect safeguard for aluminum to aluminum, aluminum to copper wire connections and aluminum conduit joints. Improves efficiency and service life of aluminum electrical applications.
- Provides additional inner-strand and inner-conductor current paths for improved conductivity and cooler connections
- For use with pressure-type wire connectors including lugs, taps, service entrances and split-bolts
- Reduces galling and seizing when applied on aluminum conduit joints promoting good ground continuity
- Voltage rating 600-Volt, Temperature range -40°C to +150°C
- UL Listed
- Compound contains zinc particles that penetrate and cut aluminum oxide
- Suspended zinc particles penetrate and cut aluminum oxide