Makers of the world's first all hydraulic tiller, the heavy design of the Barreto E1320HX means your tiller works for you instead of tossing you around. Weight, balance, stability and tine speed allow this tiller to work where others can't. Counter-rotating tines help break up the most difficult soil, clay or sod. The wheel drive and tine drive work independently of each other to allow your tilling travel speed to be adjusted to the soil conditions. The operator friendly controls couldn't be easier: one handle to set the tine drive and one to adjust the wheel drive. If you need to stop for a moment, just let go of the clutch lever and the tines and wheels will stop, leaving your engine running and ready to pick up where you left off.
- Simple controls are easy to learn and easy to operate.
- Hard faced, counter-rotating tines cut through sod and hard packed soil.
- Freewheeling hubs allow the operator to transport without the engine running.
- Heavy duty design allows the weight of the tiller to do the work for you.
- Adjustable wheel speed allows tilling in the most difficult soil conditions.