The push buttons are hard to use, even after priming, resulting in frustrating for children.
After a teen bumped into this it fell off the wall and broke.
Customer review from homedepot.ca
Oct 24, 2020
Works great but you have to pump too many times...
Works great but you have to pump too many times for conditioner.
Sep 21, 2020
Attractive Design - Warrantee Worthless
I bought two soap dispensers from this company less than a year ago. They both have failed pumps. Calling the warrantee replacement line sends you to a dead end message machine. I strongly recommend you purchase from a different manufacturer.
Nov 7, 2019
1 Star Review
Rating provided by a verified purchaser
Sep 24, 2019
Sep 10, 2019
So far, so good. This is in an AirBnB - http://airbnb.com/h/dallas-cottage-pool. Looks nice and a...
So far, so good. This is in an AirBnB - http://airbnb.com/h/dallas-cottage-pool. Looks nice and allows me not to have three bottles in a small shower where there is no where to put them. Wish they sold this one in the stores. I've only seen the doubles in the store, and I got this triple for the same price. I will probably swap out my double in the other bathroom for this triple.
I bought 2. Both fell off before the adhesive dried....
I bought 2. Both fell off before the adhesive dried. One broke. I found the only way to keep it up on the wall without it falling was to use masking tape. I reglued it and taped it to the shower wall. I let it dry 24 hours and now it’s functional. Very disappointed that one broke.
1 person found this helpful
Jan 14, 2019
Good for our shower unit
Purchased this for our shower unit, fixes well to the wall & functions well
What I like about this dispenser is... EVERYTHING. I've had this unit for 4 years of daily use and I am about to buy another one for the 2nd bathroom.
1. Easy to install:
- 2 options: corner and flat wall
- all you need to do the job is already included in the package
- no drilling of your ceramics
- don't like it - remove it with no holes and residue (after a thorough clean-up)
- included stickers are great - don't show any signs of wear of bad adhesion in 4 years of daily use.
2. Easy to use:
- buttons are well positioned and you won't knock your fingers on the wall every time
- buttons have fair firmness (at least for me, my wife and any guests we've had from kids to elders)
- the squeeze amount is adjustable! don't push it till the end if you need just a dash of your gel! For me (shampoo, shower gel, gel for face cleaning - of various viscosity) it works just great! note: soap bars will not work with this model :)
- Some models have just a tiny window to show how much of the gel is left, I prefer to have a good look with these translucent mate bottles
3. Easy to maintain:
- the lid gets off easily (but not flimsy to knock it off while showering) - some models I've seen require a key!
- since we are clean freaks - it's important to our family that these kind of units are cleanable easily; just lift the bottles upright until it clicks and pull towards you; now you can brush around the support glued to the wall AND the bottle - under (around the nozzles, where a lot of gel accumulates) and around.