Would be a great product if you only receive letters. Because it locks, mail slot is too small an...
October 01, 2019
Would be a great product if you only receive letters. Because it locks, mail slot is too small and small pill bottles do not fit through the slot. Cannot leave side door unlocked because it won't latch. If the same box was available and was non locking with a traditional interior I would buy it.
The overall quality is only "fair". The post is about 6" too long and the bolts that attach the ...
June 25, 2019
The overall quality is only "fair". The post is about 6" too long and the bolts that attach the box and base to the post are only located on the sides which allows the post to rock forward and back when the box door is opened and closed. The should have located the bolts on all four sides. I had to add some shims to the front and back even after tightening the bolts. The box has a top ornament that attaches by two screws but the holes don't line up so I could only use one of the screws.
I do like the door with the clip and the flag that allows me to leave mail for pickup.
We have had soo much rain in the last month I haven’t had a dry piece of mail
In probably 45 days. I have taken the mailbox apart checked the seal, put back together, and still leaks. It’s a beautiful pile of crap!
Pro's - 1. Sturdy Product, Looks Good 2. Can be secured with a lock. But when locked, packages c...
June 30, 2020
1. Sturdy Product, Looks Good
2. Can be secured with a lock. But when locked, packages cannot be put in by delivery person as hole is smaller than other mailboxes
3. Somehow birds are liking the crown/mailbox - so you will have to to clean it up more often than other mailboxes.. (Observed this with few other neighbors that have purchased this item)..
1. Mailbox size is misleading - large packages cannot be put in as front access to mailbox allows only a paperback book size package. Mail man will not be happy with location of hole too..
2. Missing Alignment of Screw Holes for Mailbox Crown
3. Missing Hardware
1. The mailbox has to be assembled. There are predrilled holes in the metal and they did not align properly to the pieces being attached. I had to return the entire set to get a new finial (a small piece) that aligned properly. When the new set arrived I still had some difficulty with the alignment.2. The assembly instructions are poor at best. Instructions need to clearly tell you the sequence of the assembly. I had to take apart the post section and reassemble. Also, I had to drill new holes in the Metal to ADJUST THE HEIGHT of the post. What a challenge.3. The final product is actually quite sturdy and looks nice...but you need to know something about what you are doing to put this together.