Waterproof vinyl planks with scratch, stain, and slip resistance
Attached underlayment completes an easy DIY click lock install
Handscraped texture offers the look and feel of real hardwood
out of 316 reviews
75% recommend this product
Showing 1-10 of 316 reviews
May 3, 2021
i went with the woodland sunderland color.
Wnen it comes the box is listed as Cyrus Wolfboro. It’s more grey in person but photographs more brown. It’s a gorgeous color. As i was reading reviews deciding what color to buy no one listed the color they bought. So frustrating. Anyway. I had a hard time getting the product at first but at no fault to Home Depot. The service they use AAA cooper are just the worst. They refused to deliver so the store manager personally delivered my pallet. I live an hour from the store. So that was a big deal. I bought enough to do the entire house, but so far have only opened 3 boxes. No broken planks in those boxes. I’m a single mom trying to do it on my own so it might be a while before I get to all the boxes. The click lock is really easy. The hardest part for me was cutting around door jambs. It looks just like wood. Nice grain. Moved the toilet and no scratches
It is gorgeous once laid, however pieces break fairly easy...
It is gorgeous once laid, however pieces break fairly easy upon install. For the price, would still buy again.
Mar 26, 2021
Nice and Durable Floor
This is the grey floor that we put in the bathroom and will use in the kitchen. I love that look! It feels nice under the feet as well. I wanted something different without breaking the bank, easy to clean, and durable. This is perfect.
Beautiful quality flooring at an exceptional price with easy installation! Every customer that wa...
Beautiful quality flooring at an exceptional price with easy installation! Every customer that walks through our doors compliments us on this gorgeous flooring, we couldn't be happier with how this project turned out. We will definitely buy this flooring again for future projects!
I installed 1800 square feet or msi rustic pecan in my home. Bought by the pallet quality stuff easy to install only thing I would recommend is to consider using an additional underlayment for vinyl flooring especially if installed on a concrete slab
Installed these floors as a first time DIYer a few months ago. After getting over the first timer’s learning curve, they were very easy and quick to install myself. There weren’t broken boards in the packs like I had read in reviews for other manufacturer’s LVP floors. They look great, are very easy to clean, and didn’t get scratched when moving my furniture, so I am rating 5 stars.
At one point during install I might have given this 3 stars but the end result is so pretty it wa...
At one point during install I might have given this 3 stars but the end result is so pretty it was worth it. This was my first click floor install.
- There are five different prints which provide plenty of variation.
- Reading the instructions is a must.
- My subfloor had some big indented knots which I filled, out of caution. This was annoying so in the next room I will use Steico - a firm, 3mm underlayment instead.
- You will probably need a tapping block to get the pieces to lock in tightly without dislodging other planks in the row because the tongues and grooves are not perfectly smooth. You can also skim the tongues and grooves with a utility knife first to smooth them out.
- A few pieces - maybe 10% - were a tiny bit chipped on the end but I used these in places where the chip would be covered by baseboard
- You *can* score and snap it with a utility knife (have lots of fresh blades handy). You might not get a perfectly clean cut, but this is okay because you won't be using any cut pieces that don't abut the wall, so the cut ends will end up covered by baseboards or shoe moulding.
- I probably would not use this version of the floor in a high traffic area. MSI makes a more durable version of this which I hope to use in my kitchen.