These jugs are huge! Perfect for outdoor grime and spots that don't get a lot of sun. Works like a charm. I used to get these in the smaller spray bottles, but getting in the huge jug size, it decreases my trips to the store!
This can only be used on hard non-porous surfaces only -- it can NOT be used with a pressure washer. It must be used with a hand pump spray bottle with a transfer from the container to the bottle.
The active ingredients are sodium hypochlorite and sodium carbonate.
Good for acrylic, laminate, steel and stainless steel, porcelain, grout, glass, chrome and formica.
Do NOT use in a fish aquarium. It will kill the fish.
Do NOT ever mix it with any other cleaning fluid. This bottle has very potent and powerful chemicals in it. So much so that you must wear waterproof gloves when working with it. I also suggest being in very old and ratty clothes too since it will discolor them.
I use it in our shower for the grout. We also have some brick work outside that never gets sunshine or warmth to kill the mildew that can build up.
Excellent product, but do heed the warnings!
I bought this stuff and I was a skeptic because everything says it will work and usually it doesn’t work as good as it says.
I have a dry wall ceiling in my bathroom that had molded badly. I tried many items to remove it but had basically given up and was ready to rip it out and start over. Then I bought this stuff and poof. Mold is gone! Spray it and wipe it. NO SCRUBBING!!!
Seriously, don’t buy anything else!
Grreat product for removing mold stains and disenfecting many different types of surfaces around the home, office or the shop. It works on acrylic, sealed fiberglass, laminate, steel, glazed porcelain, glass, sealed grout, stainless steel, chrome, glazed ceramic, mirrors, Formica, Corian, sealed granite, plastic laminate, linoleum, crystal, and vinyl.Those are non-porous hard surfaces but I tested it on an area of my deck and it removed the mold off of pressure treated wood too. No mixing needed you use it straight from the container. The instructions and safety note are on the back label. The back label is peeled up revealing the instructions and safety notes. It not only kills the mold but it prevents mold from returning too.Be sure to have adequate ventilation, the fumes are not too bad but they can imitate you or pets which is common for these kind of cleaners.
Pros: Easy to Use, Good Size & Weight, works fast, no mixing, sprayable, multi-surface use
The Mold Armor 2.5 gal. Rapid Clean Remediation Mold Remover does what it says that it does. I used it on the underside of a roof that we are about to re-roof. It did an excellent job of eating up the mold that was starting to form. It had a lot less odor to it than I was expecting it to have, which is a good thing as I was working in a confined area. I like that it is safe for indoor and outdoor use. And according to the directions it kills 99.9% of viruses including Influenza A H1N1**, Respiratory Syncytial Virus** and Human Coronavirus**. Good job.
Mold Armor rapid clean mold remover is just that.. A very easy to use and very fast mold remover. The only caveat is that it is meant for non porous surfaces. When I selected this i was planning on using it on my siding,bricks and concrete driveway..besides in the home. So far I have used this wonderful product in my bathrooms and it works better than I could have imagined. Just spray on, let it do its magic for 10 minutes, wipe and rinse. Be sure to have a window or two open and if you have an exhaust fan turn it on because the fumes are very strong. This is the easiest mold remover I have used if you need to clean alot of mold quickly and easily this really is a great choice.
This Rapid Clean Mold Remover is an excellent product and works very well. It does have an odor a little stronger than the regular chlorine that I usually use, but this works so much faster. I used it for a few small jobs indoors (bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room sinks) and was pleased with the results. I would not use it indoors for a prolonged period of time, though, because it is strong. I put some in an empty clorox spray bottle for cleaning small areas inside.
I have been using it mainly outdoors, and I am amazed each time I spray and watch the mold disappear so quickly! I use a pump sprayer approved for chlorine use to clean items outside. It has brightened the siding of the house and I only had to wipe a few areas that were heavily mildewed in an area that is always in the shade. It also worked great on some cement statues, fountains, etc. without any scrubbing. A few areas on the white stained wood on the porch cleaned up great.
Although this solution may initially be more expensive than using ordinary chlorine, I found that it was well worth it. It was faster, and more convenient than the cases of chlorine that I usually had to purchase for my outdoor mold control. I love this product because it is not only a mold cleaner, but it is also a disinfectant, sanitizer, virucide, and fungicide. I also love being able to purchase it in the 2.5-gallon container.
Works great. Mold is pretty dangerous and in our multi-family business, we can't take any risk. For the price, you can clean a good amount of space. I wish it was a "no-rinse" formula but it's not. I put it in my gallon sprayer and spray it and leave it for a few minutes. I then spray it down with water or a hose and squeegee it clean with a squeegee or a shopvac. I did use it on drywall(not supposed to) but it had so many layers of paint on it and I squeegeed it clean and wiped it down quickly. I also put a blower fan on it. Best for outside such as on the side of your house or toward the bottom of the walls where moisture is common.
Potent stuff! Use with care!
You need to get a spray bottle to use it out of the gallon container, don't dilute it.
It is a heavy oxidizer, do not mix this with bleaches or acids, it will pit metal - rinse it off within 2-3 minutes.
Spray it on and let it sit for a minute and rinse it down. It works very fast.
Shower smells like a freshly sanitized hospital room 30-40 minutes after I was done.
Applying it you need good ventilation and I'd suggest gloves; glasses and old clothes if doing a big area.
I made the mistake of setting the sprayer on a rag in my shower when applying, in under a minute it pulled all of the dye out of it.
Be careful what you spray this on and the clothing you wear when using it.