Okay, I'll admit that this is a super cute microwave and looks great in my vintage kitchen. However, it's about the equivalent to trying to cook dinner in a easy-bake oven. It sounds like it's going to die and can barely heat up a cup of coffee. Impossible to make a decent baked potato or a bag of popcorn. Oh, and if you clean the outside of it, you're bound to ruin the little 'nostalgia' lettering. Disappointed! I gave it 3 stars just because it is cute.
Not as powerful as my old microwave but it works very well for what I need. Fits some of the larger 10" plates I had. The look is fun, my decal sticker has not come off yet, but if it did I think it's visually fine without it. I like the push nob and how I can adjust the cook time up and down.
I bought Nostalgia retro microwave a month ago, because it is the cutest smallest microwave I could find online.
I love the color, the Express button and its glass carousel. Any small kitchen must have this functional decorative microwave. Just look at it makes you smile already.
Love it! Read all the reviews,
1) Heavy! 85lb stays in place
2) Color very close to my retro refrigerator 3 feet from each other color looks like a match. And I an VERY detailed orientated .
3) Easy set up, yes you have to concentrate to set up but really what doesn't.
4) Door is QUIET. The old one woke up the house. You can push it closed slowly with out noise
5) The " Nostalgia" tag is a stuck on decal , good for me I wanted it removed
6) So nice I just ordered 1 for my daughter to match her room.
Need to reheat coffee, or leftovers? This is the perfect size! Gained valuable countertop real estate by downsizing. Only one disappointment: "Nostalgia" name sticker peeled off within the first week. Not pertinent to performance, but I like the font aesthetically.