A track came bent and unusable, the 3 back panels all badly chipped. Product quality is below par (scratches and dents everywhere). Still waiting for HD to address the issues... Good luck to align the doors with 3 hinges to fit with other. Never had an issue with Ikea furniture, that are plug-and-play. Here, I have given up to spending more time on aligning the doors that may be crooked to start with. In short, it looks good from afar, but far from being perfect when looking closer!
poor quality, not cheap considering the poor quality
I am very happy with this product, looks great in the garage. Here are some key points - 1) You ...
August 02, 2017
I am very happy with this product, looks great in the garage. Here are some key points -
1) You have to be good at assembling cabinets and have a good knowledge of how to adjust the doors, it does take some time to get them all lined up. Spend the time and have the patience and it comes out killer.
2) I did not use the fast track that came with the kit to hang the wall cabinets, I mounted them like you would hang any other standard wall cabinet and will use those in the future to hang garage tools.
3) You can go either left hand or right hand with the tall cabinet as they are all separate pieces, I chose to go with the tall cabinet on the right due to my layout.
4) The leveling feet are awesome, helped everything be on point and perfectly in line.
5) This is an easy pickup if shipped to the store, comes on a pallet but all cabinets are individually boxed. I was able to fit it all in a Jeep Cherokee with no problems.
Overall, I chose this over one of the New Age products due to price and storage area in the price range. I did a lot of comparison shopping before I purchased this (white cabinets individually, these cabinets individually and some of the metal products) this was the best bang for the buck. I am happy with the construction and quality. My only complaint is the cheesy fiberboard backing that you would get with any console or cabinet you have to assemble. That, in the end is really a non-factor as I wall mounted everything is the backing is flush and tight against the wall anyway.