Finally a vacuum cleaner that really sucks, doesn't weigh a ton to push around, and is versatile enough to get into all the difficult places!. Out of the box there appear to be a lot of parts, but assembly using the Quick Start Guide makes it really easy.
Here's a summary of what's good and also not so good about this cleaner.
1. Exceptionally good sucking power. I even used it in the garage to suck up dirt and leaves.
2. Longer than usual power cord.
3. Very bright light so I can easily see under kitchen cupboards, under furniture, and even in an unlit room.
4. Three settings on the handle for Hard Floor, Low Pile Carpet, and Thick Carpet, that are easy to change from surface to surface. On the Low Pile and Thick Carpet settings, the cleaner propels itself thus requiring less effort
5. Super versatile because there's a Handle Release for above-floor area cleaning, a Wand Release for an even longer reach, and the ability to actually remove the pod, yet it's still attached to the hose so the power sucking is not lessened at all.
6. Easy emptying of the dust cup and easy access to clean the filter
7. Swivels very well
NOT SO GOOD
1. The vacuum is not able to travel over its own cord so you have to keep flipping the cord out of the way
2. There's a light on the machine that turns red if the brush roller is jammed, but it seems to come on at the drop of a hat, even when the brush roller isn't jammed. Turning the machine off and back on resets the light to green, but having to check the roller every time the light goes red is inconvenient
3. While I am thrilled with how well this cleaner sucks, it's a problem on my area rugs because it sucks too hard and they get jammed under the machine. I tried Hard Floor mode as that's the least powerful, but it still sucks up the edges of the rug into the machine. So now I shake the rugs and just vacuum my hard floor.
4. It comes with four accessories, but there's only two places on the machine itself to carry them.
Despite the not-so-good list above, this is an awesome vacuum cleaner and well worth every penny. I always judge a cleaner by its "suck" and this one really delivers!
Cleans Edges/Corners Well, Easy to Empty Filter, Easy to Use, Good for All Surfaces, Great Value, Nice Design, Performs Well, Quiet, Strong Suction, long cord, bright headlight