Home Depot did a good job of providing the cheapest price. Shipped directly to my house was fast and free.
The vanity and mirror are good quality. The biggest problem I have is the name of the company makes you believe you are purchasing a USA made product. The vanity and mirror and sink are made in China.
Installation was fairly easy. Only real problem was getting the pop up drain to seal. After at least 8 attempts, I threw away the dop gasket and used plumbers putty to seal.
Performs Well, Easy to Install, Looks Great, Lots of Features
not made in the usa
This is a really nice cabinet for the price, considering what is included. Below are a list of th...
November 08, 2016
Verified Purchase & Recommended Product
This is a really nice cabinet for the price, considering what is included. Below are a list of the pros and cons.
• best bang for the buck after searching the net for a few days
• soft close hardware
• elegant presentation, a nice modern statement
• Home Depot had the best prices and shipping options at the time
• Because of how the unit is designed to install, you may end up having to rework the plumbing in your wall (not fun)
• the installation bolts supplied are pretty much worthless. I would recommend purchasing another type of drywall anchor if needed.
• I wish that the sink could be attached with other methods other than just gluing.
• ended up using plumbers putty on the pop-up drain, as the instructions are a very difficult to read (just pictograms, no words) and we kept experiencing a slight leak. putty fixed it no problem.
• I wish that they would have supplied some sort of wall template to make it easier for the DIY'rs
I installed the unit with the help of my dad, as with most DIY it took longer than anticipated, but the end result is nice.
Lack of installation instruction. Overly simplifiedInstallation instructions is not...
January 03, 2018
Lack of installation instruction. Overly simplifiedInstallation instructions is not for US typical dry-wall hanging so it is confusing.
Plumbing also needs to be re-routed to fit the height of the draw/door slots.
It's modern and pretty.
This vanity had the look I was looking for and the price was great when I bought it. I didn't nee...
June 25, 2018
This vanity had the look I was looking for and the price was great when I bought it. I didn't need a medicine cabinet, but any similar vanities that you don't have to put it together were more expensive without a medicine cabinet and faucet. So I decided to get this one. The faucet that came with the vanity was pretty big and I didn't care for a "VIRTU USA" logo etched on the drain plug. So I ended up getting a GROHE faucet.
I had my handyman installed this vanity. Things he did & didn't do for the install. He didn't use the fasteners/screws that came with the vanity. He said they weren't right kind for my wall. He had to cut and modify back of the drawers to accommodate the existing plumbing. Otherwise I'd have given 5-star.
Love the look of clean lines . ..smart design with functional draws that have a cutout for the drain so you get Max use of space... comes with faucet! But beware the drain size is an uncommon 1.5 inches so we had to go to a special plumbing supply to get an adaptor for installation