All products needed to build a wedi walk-in point drain shower are included and provide a single manufacturer warranty. Safe transportation in one box, easy estimating of product quantities needed. To address all challenges for tile professionals, wedi engineered Fundo Ligno, a sloped shower base 3/4 in. thin at its perimeter and available in various sizes. Fundo Ligno can be field modified. The installation within a 3/4 in. plywood structure requires no cutting into joists. Load-bearing plywood is simply re-installed between floor joists and over wedi's recess kit bracket system. This guarantees a full support and protection of the tiled surface. The wedi typical strong cement based, reinforced surface is pre-sloped, directly tile able with large or small format tile. The Fundo Ligno interlocks with wedi Building Panel used as waterproof backer board on walls as well as on the surrounding floor. Optionally, wedi's Subline Dry Sheet Waterproofing membrane can be used. Both options offer a complete and professional system installation.
- 100% waterproof and mold proof
- Kit includes ligno shower base 36 in. x 60 in, drain kit, six 3 ft. x 5 ft. x 1/2 in. wedi building panels, wedi subliner dry, fasteners, wedi mixing valve and flexi collars, subliner dry sealing tape outside corners, wedi sealant 620, wedi joint sealant, and a corner putty knive, to cover 3 walls (2 short, 1 long) up to 80 in. tall in the shower
- Ligno shower base features a slim 3/4 in. profile to create walk in showers, a square drain cover, point drainage solution for fast and safe renovation and new construction installations, the pre-sloped surface can be tiled over immediately whether you choose mosaic size or large format tile
- Fast and clean to cut to fit custom designs while the level of prefabrication reduces installation time significantly
- Please obtain additional product if extended areas need to be covered with wedi building panels