Every CMPC primed board meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. It has a wide range of uses, from framing and fascia to basic interior finishing applications. This board can also be used for carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving and general finish work, as well as exterior finishing applications when it is properly primed and painted.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Pre-primed and ready to paint
- Clear radiata pine fiber with no resin leaks or stains
- Vacuum coated for improved uniformity
- Double buffing for a smooth finish and texture
- Consistently square and crisp edges
- Actual size: 23/32 in. x 11-1/4 in. x 8 ft.
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project