When your next project really matters, choose the right lumber for the job. Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine, a renewable resource, for an environmentally friendly choice
- Pressure-treated for ground contact use applications
- Uniform thickness, density and appearance with a smooth surface
- Lumber can be painted or stained
- Hot-dip galvanized fasteners are recommended
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood