Prized for their resiliency, hickory wood is exceedingly high in shock resistance, and ranks as the hardest of all North American hardwoods. The combination of stiffness, toughness, hardness, and durability can be found in no other North American commercial wood, which is why hickory is used when an extremely hard and durable wood floor is desired. Micro-beveled edges and square ends accentuate the natural beauty of this hickory floor and give a long, linear appearance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood species: Genuine American hickory hardwood
- Each sample is 5 inches in width and 7 inches in length.
- Pre-finished in a low-gloss country natural hickory finish
- Construction: 5-ply engineered wood flooring
- Hardwood samples are not returnable