This 2 in. x 12 in. x 8 ft. Pressure-Treated Hem-Fir Lumber features a copper azole coating and dark coloring. Hot dipped galvanized wood fasteners and connectors (not included) are recommended for use with this lumber.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Primarily manufactured from fir
- Copper azole pressure-treatment
- Granulated incised texture
- 1-5/8 in. x 11-1/2 in. x 8 ft.
- Hot dipped galvanized hardware recommended (not included)
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood