The 1-1/4 in. Universal Clamp clamps electrical conduits, pipes and tubing. With an electro-galvanized, copper-plated finish, this clamp is designed to be twist-inserted anywhere along the slot side of a channel. The bolt head combines slot and hex heads for flexibility of attachment. The pre-assembled design allows easy handling.
- Clamps electrical conduits, pipes and tubing
- Electro-galvanized, copper-plated finish
- Designed for use with rigid or IMC-type conduits, pipes and electrical metal tubing (EMT)
- Twist insertion anywhere along the slot side of a channel
- Comes pre-assembled for easy handling
- Bolt head combines slot and hex heads for flexibility of attachment
- Square nut is captivated on the shoulder for easy 1-handed tightening