Blinds: Custom blinds cannot be returned and may only be exchanged (unless they are identified as “Guaranteed to Fit” which can be returned). Limited to four blinds per household. Exchange must be the same product and color. Additional charges may apply if there is a price difference between old and new blinds. Exchange must occur within 15 days of receipt of package. If you have received an incorrect product, please call 1-800-921-2119 for a replacement.
The Home Depot Design Center: Products ordered and tailored specifically to customer's requirements or measurements.
RETURN IN STORE
BRING IT BACK TO ANY OF OUR STORESFind Your Local Store
• Take your return back to any The Home Depot store for free, even if you purchased online.
• Bring a copy of your receipt or shipping confirmation email, credit card you used for the item and valid I.D.
MAIL ONLINE PURCHASES BACKReturn Items
• Start your return online by clicking the "Return Items" button. You can also chat online with Customer Support, call 1-800-430-3376, or text “Support” to 38698.
• Eligible orders will receive a shipping label via email to print and attach to your package.
• Then drop it off at your nearest UPS Access Point™ location.
Customer support is also available to help get your UPS return started and is available to help schedule pick up of your return items for your convenience. Call us for assistance at: 1-800-430-3376, chat online, or text “Support” to 38698, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Some items cannot be returned online.
Chat Online or Call 1-800-430-3376 or Text “Support” to 38698
The Home Depot may run tests of the Return Policy in select locations and may amend these terms at any time.