The lead-free wrought copper solder pressure female adapter is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The female adapter features a solder cup and female NPT thread. These fittings provide a means for adapting a solder connection to a threaded connection. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Made of copper
- Used aboveground for water supply piping
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads
- Cup x FIPT connections
- Maximum working pressure of 722 PSI
- De-zincification resistant to protect mechanical strength
- Note: Product may vary by store.