The Master Flow 10 in. x 6 in. x 6 in. Universal Register Box with Flange is made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel. It creates a straight (in-line) transition from round pipe or insulated flexible duct to an air register or grille. The built-in flange provides space for easy joist attachment for a more secure installation.
- Made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel
- Creates a straight (in-line) transition from 6 in. round pipe or insulated flexible duct to a 10 in. x 6 in. air register or grille
- Built-in flange provides area for register screws, Sheetrock frame or joist attachment
- Flange allows for installation before dry walling
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit