The inflatable test plug is ideal for testing drain, vent, and waste plumbing systems at pressures up to 13 PSI or 30 FT of head pressure. Made out natural rubber, the plug easily fits through test tees, sanitary tees, floor drains and other hard to access pipe openings. The inflatable test plug will work in virtually any type of pipe. And unlike mechanical plugs, it will also seal out of round pipe. Each plug comes with a chain and ring handle to prevent the plug from being drawn into the pipe during tests.
- Made of natural rubber for excellent expansion and memory
- Seals both round and out-of-round pipe
- Zinc-plated steel chain and ring handle acts as an anchor to prevent plug from sliding down a line
- Fits easily through test tees, sanitary tees, floor drains, and other "tight" situations
- Broader expansion range than mechanical plugs
- Proven design, plugs have been on the market for over fifty years
- Made in USA