Use the NIBCO 2 in. x 2 in. x 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV 45° H x H x H Wye to join a branch line to a horizontal drain line in a PVC sanitary system. The hub connections must be primed and solvent welded. The NIBCO PVC DWV female adapter is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Connects a PVC branch line to a horizontal PVC drain line
- Solvent-welded connections
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness
- Note: product may vary by store