The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure 90-degree close rough fitting elbow is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration, The 90-degree elbow features a solder cup, male solder end, and a close rough radius. The fitting provides a means of changing the pipeline direction 90 degrees. They are used when velocity is not a problem. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Copper construction
- For use with aboveground water-supply piping
- Use with types l and m hard-temper copper tubing
- Changes the direction of piping 90 degrees
- Sweat connections
- Maximum working pressure of 582 psi
- Made in USA
- Note: Product may vary by store.