LENRD stands for Low-End Node Reduction Device. As you may know, a resonance bump in a room's frequency response is called a room node. Now, thanks to LENRD bass traps, you can achieve the low frequency sound control other companies can't give you.
- High density, open-celled acoustical foam
- Absorbs low frequencies to smooth out a room's overall bass response
- Yields a more balanced listening environment by controlling bass build up and cancellation throughout a room
- Will not deteriorate or crumble apart over time
- Partially formulated out of soy components to reduce petroleum based chemical usage in an effort to curb dependence on fossil fuels